© 2013 Angeles Composite Technologies, Inc. • 2138 W. 18th Street • Port Angeles, WA • 360-452-6776
Pay Scale: DOE
Job Classification: Full-time, Hourly
Reports to: QA Supervisor
Job Summary: This position is located in Port Angeles, Washington.
The Technical Lead in this role must be able to lead at the project level in addition to the development of junior technicians assigned to the project. The person in this position is expected to be able to implement and follow, all the written practices and policies regarding the applicable technique/technology (he/she is certified in), as well as to aid in the continual development of these procedures to constantly improve the delivered product to the end clients. This position requires analytical abilities, good communication skills (for both co-workers and clients), solid working knowledge of the various NDT-UT disciplines, a strong computer skill background, and solid professional writing capabilities This position will be responsible for being a lead on various projects, and in the training and development of the other technicians being brought through our specialty services training system.
Must be a US citizen or US Permanent Resident Alien with a current green card.
NOTE: This position will test both written and practical knowledge at or after the interview process prior to a job offering.
- Expertise in Automated Inspection systems and ability to define inspection scope based on code and or customer requirements.
- Successful Completion of College NDT (Technologist Program, Diploma, Certificate)
- Ability to satisfy the documentation process of their formal training and adeptness to pass written and practical exams for the disciplines in which they are certified.
- Experienced and High competence level on computer and software programs, office suites (Excel, Word, & Adobe Acrobat), and Email programs (Outlook)
- Creating Excel spreadsheets & drawings
- Using Word documents – creating, editing, & exporting documents into various other formats.
- Creating Adobe Acrobat – creating pdf documents
- Experienced with Analysis Software used by Automated Inspection Technique
- Database experience (Access, Excel, ect.)
- Digital photography, photo editing
- Good file storage, backup, and archiving skills
- Experienced as team leader on integrity projects (i.e. field trainer)
- Recognized Automated Inspection training program
- Emersion Ultrasonic
- ASNT / Level 2 Ultrasonic Certificate
- Minimum of 1 year experience in lead position
- Working with automated ultrasonic inspection equipment
- Familiarity with Databases operations
- Good typing skills
- Professional writing capabilities